AccorHotels' strategic vision
AccorHotels, the world’s benchmark hotelier
Present in 92 countries.
More than 3,700 hotels and 480,000 rooms.
An extensive brand portfolio, with a comprehensive range of options from luxury to economy: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1.
Today, AccorHotels is much more than a global leader, it’s a group of 180,000 hoteliers who share the same passion.
Our ambition is to be the world’s benchmark hospitality player so we can offer our guests, employees and partners a unique experience.
In order to fulfill this ambition, on 3rd June 2015, the Group announced that it was entering a new playing field, and would be more open, more connected and more assertive, so it can continue to shake up hospitality industry conventions.
Spurred by Sébastien Bazin, its Chairman and CEO, the Group’s strategy is based on several fundamentals:
- a new name, AccorHotels, and a new promise, Feel Welcome, expressed through an updated visual identity.
- two fields of expertise: operating and franchising hotels (HotelServices) and owning and investing in hotels (HotelInvest);
- a large portfolio of internationally renowned brands covering the full spectrum, with luxury (Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel), economy (ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, adagio access and hotelF1), and midscale (Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio) establishments;
- A powerful marketplace and a well-known loyalty program Le Club AccorHotels
- Almost half a century’s commitment to corporate citizenship and solidarity with the PLANET 21 program.